Cherry Creek AP* Summer Institute
at Cherry Creek High School
July 20th - July 24rd, 2020
Combine the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and the excitement of the Mile High City with the rigor and stimulation of academic pursuits at the Cherry Creek AP* Summer Institute. You will experience thirty hours of immersion in advanced instruction with highly experienced instructors. Quality time will be provided for thought-provoking conversation with colleagues.
Registration opens January 6, 2020
2020 Cherry Creek AP Summer Institute Schedule
Monday - Friday
- Morning session - 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Lunch - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Afternoon session - 12:30 Pm - 3:30 pm
Teachers who do attend an AP Summer Institute in 2020 should be able to:
- Understand the Course
- The course framework defines the scope of the course and specifies what students must know and do to be successful on the AP Exam.
- Plan the Course
- Sequencing, pacing, and scaffolding are essential for building students’ understanding and their ability to transfer and apply knowledge and skills.
- Teach the Course
- Effective instructional strategies help students to develop a mastery of course content and skills over time.
- Assess Student Progress and Understanding
- Learning requires time, practice, and regular feedback.
College Board Login:
- To register for any Cvent AP summer institute you will need a College Board (CB) login. Administrators who wish to register on behalf of someone else will need to know the participant’s College Board log on information.
- The registration process begins on the College Board website.
- If you do not have a CB login, please click here to Create Your College Board Account.